My background includes Art Direction and Design for user interfaces, web and print, creative multimedia, illustration, interactive design and 3D.
I’m currently focusing on the direction and holistic visual design of user interfaces for automotive (in-car) software platforms.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Design Direction
- Automovite / Web / Mobile / TV / Consoles / Brand / Interactive
- After Effects
- Flash Animation / AS3
Faraday Future | Senior Designer UI/UX
My duties extend well beyond my title – Creating a solid, futuristic vision and creative design for their Digital Product (in-car) software.
Part of my responsibilities include:
- Establish and Design main visual style guide of their User Interface.
- Design UX/UI framework that would scale and transfer across different vehicle models.
- Holistic User Interface design for multiple areas within the in-car platform.
- Create Animation style language in After Effects.
- Rapid Prototyping to test and validate concepts, ideas or even UI design.
12/12 – 03/16
Fandango Now (FKA: M-GO) | Principal Visual Designer
Vision and Design Direction of User Interfaces for their connected applications in multiple platforms.
- Smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Vizio and Toshiba)
- Gaming Consoles (XBOX One, PS4 and Roku)
- Mobile devices (iOS iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows Mobile)
- VR Headsets (Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR).
04/11 – 04/12
DOCRUN | Director of User Interface Design
Overseeing all design aspects of the company, as well as the company artistic vision. Designed and created consistent pages and style guides for front and back-end.
07/10 – 02/11
FOX INTERACTIVE MEDIA – MYSPACE MUSIC | Contract Visual Designer
Worked on the new visual design direction for Myspace Music.
06/08 – 02/09
RIPPLE ENTERPRISES – DBA BOOEEP | Freelance Creative Designer
Designed websites for Celebrities and TV personalities. Regular meetings with clients, capturing their vision and bringing them to life in a personalized and custom website composition.
2004 – 2008
INTERPOLLS | Creative Manager
Managed and mentored a design team of 5 Jr. designers, while also designing high quality rich media advertisements, sweepstakes, promotions and rich media widgets with interactive features for high profile clients.
2002 – 2004
SMART DESKTOP | Senior Graphic Designer
Responsible of designing and delivering all projects out the door. Corporate image design, poster printing, magazine advertisement design, drum scanning, plotter printing and prepping of film negatives for metallic plates engraving.